Ways to give
             If you wish to sponsor a child or donate to a particular project please specify this.
                     If you are a UK taxpayer, then you have the option of gift aiding your donations.
Simply fill in a Gift Aid Declaration at the bottom of the page and send it to us. Aid for Education can reclaim back 25p of tax on every £1 you donate.
                                   .1.       Donate online
  •   Click to make regular or one off donations through VIRGIN MONEY GIVING                                                               
Make a donation using Virgin Money Giving                                                                               
  • Or , PAYPAL where you can make one off donations
.2.  To request a standing order form click here. 
 .3.  Post a Cheque (payable to Aid For Education)
                            Aid For Education
   Eastons Private Client Solicitors
                        Pentagon Centre
                           Washington Street
                            G3 8AZ
© Aid for Education SCIO 2015                                                        
Sarah Kakooza,
3 Sept 2014, 15:21